Montag, 22. Mai 2017

NEWS - F1 and Black MIrror [Alexander Schubert]






...
I'd like to share wth you a few recent documentations and texts.
Watch the "Black Mirror Making-of" showing rehearsal material and setup.
Watch the complete documentation of F1.
Listen to a set I made a few weeks ago.
Read an interview with me by Zubin Kanga in the current Contemporary Music Review. Or as a PDF here.
Listen to a radio feature about my work from Deutschlandfunk a few weeks ago.
Read an article by Martin von Frantzius about the aspects of rave culture and letting go in my recent pieces.
Read a text I wrote about some ambivalent aspects in my work.
Here’s a radio show I did on WDR3, in which I play a few pieces I like, and try to explain what I like about them. 
Thank you for your interest,
and all the best,
Alexander

PS:If you don't want to receive any further news, just click below!
Copyright © 2017 Alexander Schubert, All rights reserved.
Alexander Schubert Newsletter

Our mailing address is:
Alexander Schubert
Ahornfelder
Hamburg 20000
Germany

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen